“Experience is bought with hard work and dedication”
Nahum is the firm’s most senior partner. With decades of diverse and extensive experience, he has earned his reputation as a distinguished and highly respected IP lawyer.
Nahum specializes in litigation in the fields of trademarks, copyright, patents, and industrial design, and has represented clients in major litigation cases concerning patent infringement in various fields. He is remarkably proficient in handling copyright and trademark infringement cases, as well as passing-off and trade secrets disputes, including proceedings of injunctions and restraining orders before the court. As such, Nahum frequently represents the firm’s clients before the Israeli courts and other tribunals, such as the Registrar of Patents, Trademarks and Designs.
Nahum’s expertise in the prosecution of trademarks enables him to counsel our clients on the protection strategy of their brands, as well as the management of large international trademark portfolios. In addition, Nahum has gained vast experience in advising and counseling clients on copyright issues, including licensing agreements.
Nahum is a member of INTA and a member of the ‘Famous and Well-Known Marks Committee’ of INTA, the Israeli chapter of AIPPI, PTMG and ALAI.
– Nahum was lauded for his “fast understanding of technical aspects and very good command of the relevant IP law” (Chamber and Partners).
– Nahum is renowned for having “a quick and thorough perception of technical and legal issues” (The Legal 500).
– Nahum was described as “an excellent litigator who complements his trademark practice with a complete command of copyright and media law,” that “is incredibly well respected on the IP scene”, a “knowledgeable, practical and a skilled fighter,” “extremely well-respected” and an “experienced and bright adversary who was born to litigate IP cases” (The World Trademark Review).
– Author of the Israeli chapter on “Getting the Deal Through – Trademarks 2009″, a global trademark guide, in which 43 countries participated.
– Co-Author of the Israeli chapter on “Pharmaceutical Trademarks” in World Trademark Review, 2015.
– Author of the Israeli chapter on “The Law Reviews – The Trademarks Law Review; Edition 3” (2019).